Monday, July 06, 2009

busy n lazy life

Last week, start my mid term week already, this within 3 weeks! Cant bek hometown 3 weeks. All of this mid term on sat n sun!! Hw bek??

But, luckily. yesterday, my whole family come to kampar visit me n we dinner 2gather..my grandma n sister also got come..touching..

Now, really want start prepare all the mid term test n my assig alr..seems the time passing so fast.. But, i look so free n so lazy, decided a thing wan to do but at tat time i will think a reason to cover it n dun wan to do..y like tat??

N me now become more fat again...GOD!! Help!!! keep fit, frenz...did u all know wat solution can fast to keep fit??? Tell me...

3 comments:

  1. u canot back for few weeks then u a ji a jo le meh?

    i come back here, need to wait until middle of november only can back ar. more pity lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo..this is ur choice...u choose leave hometown so far to study...cant say anything le ma...know u no water supply n network la..no nit so chou

    ReplyDelete
  3. i try to be chill but you re so hot that i melted~

    ReplyDelete

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">