Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tamil

My Y1S2, i choose TAMIL is my language subject. Y? Because Japanese class full already. No choice! But my lecture has a good advice to us. He said, u learn tamil can use everyday in Malaysia, if u learn japanese, u need go to japan juz can use it, so tamil is useful for u. Not bad, a good reason. can accept!

Act, tamil also is a good n funny subject for me. Juz the lecture like too arrogant, no like it.

Let me show wat i learn in tamil ,

Vanakkam ( Sejahtera )
Eppadi Irukkiraai? ( How r u )
Naan Nalamaaga Irukkireen ( I m fine )
Un Peyar Enna? ( Wat ur name )
Un Vayathu Enna? ( How old r u )

N many many....Intersting subject

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha

    special case same like me.... why u dun go arabic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. juz got tamil n japanese n moral lo...so reali reali no choice

    ReplyDelete

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">