Tuesday, March 02, 2010

update alr....

few months din update my blog alr....

because start fr 1st of jan, i busy doing another blog, which a valentine present til 14th of feb, then having cny holiday, n finish the cny also, til nw.....juz free...( act no so free, cz nw my mind pending , how to do the recommendation for my article review), many assig's due date is coming n many mid term coming also...haiz...a busy life starting alr..

Cny, a great cny for me also, although cant go anyway n not meet all of my fren, but also happy. Some more can spend more time with my family on mahjong table. Wahaha....play mahjong with sister, brother n my parents, some time grandma also join us. Rmb tat time, my dad fall to slep when we playing, when he turns, he dun hv any action, when we call him, juz know he slep alr...geng...

Recently, juz busy to prepare mid term, to pass up assig, n prepare final also...

My other blog for my happy time: check it out :
http://lyjddncsybb.blogspot.com/

any info related 2010, wii be there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">