Monday, April 12, 2010

' Final exam ' is coming to town

I almost 1 more month din update my blog, lazy to do it...n my friend say mayb lazy habuk in my room...

This week is the week 13 and also the last 2 week for my this sem.. finish sem is a happy thing, but i scare it cz wan facing to final and some more my coursework take so low mark.. Scaring i cant pass my final paper and cant take 2.0 cgpa.. if cant do it, my ptptn gone...

This sem break gt a trip to shanghai, i like to join, but the scheduled really so boring, going to expo for 3days and 2 more days juz a real trip. Mayb expo is suitable for construction student, but no suit to me.. so i choose dun wan go...

Nw, i juz wan focus to my final n can score a good result... N hope this sem break can keep some fit

No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">