Saturday, May 08, 2010

New born +_+

3 May 2010, my sister get her new baby... a princess !! A great job n also a suffer job for my sister, cos she operate it.

Cos i m in exam, so i cant go bek n celebrate together with my family, but oso happy cz she is my 1st niece. Wahaha, my status update again~~~old alr old alr

But, i also can bek hometown for 1 day juz because wan meet my niece n help my sister think her name !! Finally, got her name alr, Chia Jia Xin ( in mandarin, english still thinking )...

I think my sister suddenly become mature alr, cz she become a mama, will think more mature than b4, hope she can k more her body, so hurt for health after finish born..

Share my niece's pic here :




cute ler? is it abit look like me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">