Monday, September 13, 2010

** Y2S1 memory **

Since the Y2S1 life will be end soon and
i already din upload my blog too.. So this blog help me conclude all the memory for this sem ba!!
Start the sem, i nw share room with my sister so i not feel so free anymore that last time,
cause she WILL sleep early and on low level of fan, hot hot hot~~
Beside that,
with my bad luck , chicken pox happened on me,
all pox pox is killing me...many many n many..
(have ugly pic with my pox but dun know where i put ^_^)
At 29-5-2010, my niece full moon party,
KAH XIN's Full Moon
hope she fast fast grow up can accompany me go shopping

A important cannot be forget is FIFA World Cup,
although i not football fever but i also go to mamak to watch..
Messi, Argentina, my support team lose it when early stage.
And let many RUDE action team, Spain won for 2010 World Cup.

Birthday Celebration for my housemate,
Winnie and me,
different at 24-6-2010 and 15-7-2010,
A unforgettable birthday,
n maybe become older some feel that i dun like celebrate birthday anymore than before
WHY????????? Old liao lo
This sem, assig become many n tough compare with last sem,
do n do n do also cannot be finish,
but also can pass up it on time.
We also have a chance to visit UNISEM as our OM assig company,
a valuable experience but my coursework still low T_T,
assig is a model which test our patient and sleep time,
my sleep time now all opposite d,
nite i feel energy and day i feel sleepy,
WTH.. later my mum will scold me if let her know..

Presentation, one of the coursework,
having fun n enjoy when emotional presentation,
Role playing !
For this sem, having my 1st time which attend porm night which is CM night at GK Hotel,
a memorable too, cause my 1st time ma, and wan make up and set my hair...
huh, a expensive memory too.. but worth it.
This is all of important event for me in this sem..
But, now having final,
Just finish 1 paper, but i feel like so relax,
cause my next paper on next tues,
but also no time let me play,
gd luck to me n my friend u all....
Muacks..


**Picture is better source to remember the memory**





No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">