Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally at My Lovely Home

I now at my lovely home already and finally can enjoy my 3 more week’s holiday. But, no activity and make me feel boring at home, just can watch drama and so on.

Miss anything at Kampar, miss the freedom at there, miss my friends, miss mamak at there, and also miss someone! Haha.. so hard to be a good people, when holiday you will say miss anything at school, but when you in school days you will say miss my lovely home so much…haha..maybe this is the hardest when you become a people!

Don’t wanna close my eyes,
I don’t wanna fall asleep,
Cause I miss you, baby
And I don’t wanna miss a thing.


So, don’t know this holiday can enjoy it or not? Hope can met my friends which long time no meet and make many of gathering. Let me become busy, please!! Yan Kok Loong, after read this, please become your post back, Programmer and Organiser, also can say Pengerusi!! Without you, no one will become this post already!



2 comments:

  1. not free ar..today malaysia vs denmark so kan cheong...... hahahahahahaha...
    wait after today lah

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok...i oso wan watch la..we contact n miss call each other like last time la

    ReplyDelete

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">