Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Friends is it Important for YOU?

Aiks... Still got 2 weeks like that just start my new sem, but i already feel so boring at house!!
Who can make my life become more colurful in this break???

My friends....
All like no contact and like forget each other,
I always think is it that problem make me losing my friend??
But, I already choose,
And i think friends cant follow you until forever.
Just family and your lover can be with you til forever.
So, Just you can choose the best lover, is enough for your life.

Friends,
Some just use you for a while when they need you,
This is normal, for anyone, you will use people and also will let your friend use you,
this is same cycle in anyone,
you can swear you no use people in your life now??
In my mind, I got use people before, and
in my friend, also got friend using me when they need something,
so what can i say??

Friends,
Cant so friend with them, although you say this is my best friend,
Mouth just use to say, no need do anything, if cant done it, no need fine.
Before, a girl also say u is my best friend, any problem just tell me n will help me settle,
but lastly also gaduh and finally no any contact,
although now we ok already,
but still not yet try face to face say HI.

Maybe some of you think friendship very important in your life, I agree but depend of luck, see you can find a friend really use their heart be friend with you.. Some of my friends, really know how to use me, when they need something they don't have, they will quick quick call you. Haiz, if got a friend like that better don't want it.

So, I will study hard in my studies and take a good result to show I be fine with my studies. Friends no need become so friend with each other. We just need to say HI or sometime yamcha or we can help if they really got problem and no need say so much about your privacy to them. Friends for me just at 4th place in my heart list!

1 ) Family
2 ) Studies or work
3 ) My lover
4 ) Friends

3 comments:

  1. gals cant be best fren.
    i thought u everything and almost anything i knew.. so be smart from now...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be smart la...if nt..gv ppl kill le lo

    ReplyDelete

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">