Friday, August 19, 2011

In This One Month Period


One Month, not be too long and not be too short,
But, many things happened on me..
If it is happy then i sure like to share n i also will be a happy girl,
But, all is SAD thing..

Already one month, i already slowly accepting the truth,
and is time to wake up n to be a real adult,
I already a real adult but always as a child and make my friends and parents worry on me,
sometimes i also really hate myself,
Why i so weak??

As my previous post,
Today my life begin,
i want be a real adult and wont bring any trouble to everyone,
I wan bring happiness to friends and family but not sadness,
Friendship problem, FYP problem, Relationship problem,
all is 2nd important for me already,
now the MOST IMPORTANT is my FAMILY,

Wat kind of problem,
my family also will support me n gv me a big advice and warm too,
Alone at kampar, live alone is doesnt matter,
important is my heart is not alone,
because i gt my family, i gt friend, i gt evthing in my life,

Friends not really always beside u,
but heart will always have them,
when u feel lonely,
find n chat with ur deep heart,
there have a friend n wil share ur thing with u,
So, i m so happy n proud,
I STILL GOT HEART.

Jiayou, everyone.

My beloved parents


3 comments:

  1. Jia you, life ain't perfect always. Believe that u can strive and be more independent thru these! :-)

    ReplyDelete

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">