Sunday, September 06, 2009

~~moody~~

Many things happened beside me this 2 weeks. Firstly, accident happened when i fetch by kev by motor. Really so bad luck for both of us, no move when riding but also knocked by a stupid malay ladies's motor. Shit her, ride too fast make my body having alot of hurt. But, kev more serious. But this already pass, no mood think it.

Second, exam is coming n me still not yet start study for any subject. Is it i wait to fail? i oso dun know wat happened for me again. Last sem in this time i already start nervous n start study but now touch oso lazy to touch. Please, dun wan so lazy, always think n tel myself, USELESS.

Third, my grandpa's health become more serious and this time he will leave us to go. But, i got exam n need to prepare cant go Butterworth visit him. My heart uncomfortable, wanna go but stil not yet prepare, dun wan go i scare he cant tahan. God, please give my grandpa some time, i hope can go there at this saturday, i planning now, so wan fast fast prepare my all preparation for my final. Grandpa, u wan be strong.

Charles said: no more entertaiment for this study week n if can better take the time for study n make the lfe without any entertainment. Better study for 10 more hours a days for this final week for exam. God, after think also scary!

Just hope all te best in my life n this will enough for me already! start to learn dun wan be so greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">