Thursday, September 10, 2009

Noob System Registration Course

Start from today,8am is our FBF registration course day, mean that u can choose timetable urself for next sem's class. Everybody wake early n waiting the time to register ti choose good class.

I already wake so early n on9 but the system still close, no choice juz wait!! Until my friend call me n ask me already register, i juz know can log in alr but y my laptop din come out everything. Repeat, repeat n repeat so many times, finally juz can log in.

Wat the hell, all class already full especially Japanese class. How fair to us wor?juz because ur line lag o server is busy??damm angry at that time, the time change n change also cant match my other class's timetable. So trouble!! Now is not MY CHOICE, is NO CHOICE, wan to choose bahasa tamil!! It sure give people complain till it cry.

Finally finish my final timetable with discussing with friend n grab the class asap.The scene u can image like go market grab vegetable like a aunty early morning. Who we as in school?? if dun have us u also cant get salary..noob...

No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">