Saturday, September 26, 2009

needed a well rest

Finally finish n pass my suffer day by day within 3 weeks..
Economic, QT, Law, Accounting, and Marketing,
before,
their status are my one night stand's lover,
Now, it is over n now how their face look oso cant imagine it already,
Juz remember the time having fun, entertainment, n a nice weather let me sleep til auto wake up.
Can i start the time now?

Conclusion for my final:
me no enough sleep for the exam week especially last 3 days for straight 3 subject which i feel most hard in my sem 1,
cannot do last min work, this is my opinion for my accounting, wat the hell suspense acc n bad debt make me suffer suffer suffer n suffer,
too stress for my life, no well in my sleeping n feel somebody call me when i sleep to remind me remember this n that for my exam,
what the hell,
like a ghost inside my mind.
feel unwell for my all body machine, feel like all spoil because of me..
late sleep, eat supper, late bath n so on so on...
Mum,
i wan eat nice n healthy food to cover back my "spoilage".

I feel i very good in explanation, but say in rude mean ''LK'' (lan ku)
my all paper question in exam all in explain explain n sometime me also dun know wat i say
for some ppl,
dun know do will blank it,
but, for me,
i juz write write n write like write down my experience,
where got so much experience,
wahaha....

sked wat??
i juz sked cant get the mark because dun hv any keyword.
Gosh, help me get mark!!

~ a well rest needed for me now ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

style="position:absolute; left:0px; top:30px; z-index:50; width:150px; height:45px;">